SAGE Dining Services looks forward to serving you with fresh, wholesome, from-scratch food using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. Menus are tailor-made just for your community and provide a range of items to please a variety of palates and meet a variety of dietary needs, including food allergies.
PROVIDING NUTRITIONAL GUIDANCE
We help students make informed decisions about healthy eating by teaching them to build their plates using the SAGE Spotlight Program®, a color-coded system based on foods’ nutritional value. Each menu item is marked with a green, yellow, or red dot. Eat a variety of green-dot foods every day, balance the plate with yellow-dot foods most days, and eat red-dot foods in moderation.
USING THE BEST INGREDIENTS
• Fresh fruits and vegetables
• Fresh salads and house-made dressings
• Whole-grain breads, bagels, and rolls
• House-roasted and nitrate-free sourced deli meats
• Trans-fat free oils and MSG-free seasonings
• Antibiotic- and hormone-free milk
• Antibiotic-free chicken
• Cage-free, Certified Humane® eggs
• Vegetarian and vegan options
KEEPING STUDENTS SAFE
Our online allergen filter and comprehensive ingredient list allow you to plan ahead every day. You’re also welcome to schedule a time to visit our kitchen and ask about inventory and preparation methods. Our Team Members participate in daily training to learn best practices to keep the kitchen and dining hall safe.