Key Admission Dates and Deadlines
- Applications due December 15, 2017
- Decision letter: sent through onBoard in March
Annunciation Orthodox School3600 YoakumHouston, TX 77006Attention: Admissions
- Applications will be available online after Labor Day.
- Include payment of $100.00 application fee.
- Contact the Admissions Office 713.470.5611 if you need assistance with the online application process.
- The following documents will be required once the application is submitted: ALL DOCUMENTS EXCEPT TEACHER RECOMMENDATIONS WILL BE SUBMITTED ONLINE THROUGH THE onBOARD PORTAL
- Teacher Recommendations should be downloaded from the checklist steps, delivered to the teacher giving the recommendation by mail, by hand, or through email.
- Once the recommendation is complete, have the sending school mail or deliver to:
Parents should not view the recommendation after delivering to the sending teacher.
Required items for Admissions by grade level:
Click on table for PDF download
Annunciation Orthodox School (a Texas Non-Profit Corporation) admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletics or other school-administered programs.