Our summer program includes day camp, specialty camps, and partnerships with teaching professionals that offer new challenges, continued traditions, and endless fun!
June 1-July 31, 2020
All of our programs provide enriching experiences for students, friends, and neighbors in our community. Camp AOS is designed for students 3 years old through 8th grade.
- Faculty-led courses
- Specialty camps such as archery, chess, musical theater, basketball, and debate
- STEAM-based programs including coding, cooking, and drones
- Day camp which includes free swim at St. Thomas University for lower and middle school students
- Partnership programs with Writers in the Schools and Rice University School Mathematics Project
- What is Camp AOS?
- What are the camp dates?
- What are the camp hours?
- What does my camper do all day?
- What happens during morning-care and after-care?
- Why is the day broken down into so many different options?
- I'm a current AOS parent, but I have another child that attends a different school. Can they attend Camp AOS?
- My friend’s child wants to attend Camp AOS. Are they able to?
contact the Camp AOS office
firstname.lastname@example.org | 713-470-5608