Returning to On-Campus Learning
We continue to monitor various metrics in our community, including new cases, deaths, number hospitalized, and positivity rates. There is no “single number” on the scales for these metrics to which we are tying our campus reopening. Rather, we are in constant conversation with medical experts who examine this data holistically on a daily basis in an effort to help us make the best decisions for the health of our community. If we need to deviate from the plan outlined below and/or close our school during the course of the year due to campus or community infection rates, we will always provide as much notice as we possibly can to the families we serve.
- Delphi and Prekindergarten will begin on campus with a half-day on their original start date, Tuesday, August 25.
- Kindergarten students will begin on campus with a half-day on Tuesday, August 25. This is a change in the start date for Kindergarten. These students will not start with distance learning on August 19.
- 1st - 8th grade will begin the year with distance learning on Wednesday, August 19 and will return to campus according to the following schedule:
- 1st & 2nd grade: Tuesday, September 8
- 3rd & 4th grade: Wednesday, September 9
- 5th & 6th grade: Thursday, September 10
- 7th & 8th grade: Friday, September 11